G-Mapper supports unlimited sitemaps and the same process can be used for
adding each of your sitemaps.
Creating a sitemap
When you first start G-Mapper you'll want to create your first sitemap.
- Load G-Mapper from the start menu
- Once loaded select New from the File menu.
- Enter a map name and click ok.
- The sitemap configuration wizard will then load.
Opening a sitemap
- To open an existing sitemap from the File menu select Open.
- Form the list of sitemaps either double click a sitemap or select it and
If you've created a new sitemap you'll need to configure your sitemap.
If you're opening an existing sitemap you're most likely to want to reindex