Batch editing allows you to update multiple sitemap files values at once.
- Click the Batch Edit button to display the Batch edit toolbar.
- Select the files you want to update.
Hint : Use the Control key to select multiple individual files OR
use the Shift Key to select a range of files.
- From the Batch edit toolbar select the column you want to update.
- Enter or select the value you wish to apply to the field.
- Cick Go.
- Click Yes to confirm the update.
To help you find the files you want to update you may also be interested in
learning about the File and folder filtering and sorting.